Terms and Conditions 2018 South East Radio Sports Awards
- On line/postal voting commences on Saturday 29th until noon on Wednesday 17th of October.
- On line/postal voting closes on Wednesday, 24th of October at 12 noon.
Votes will be accepted by post to The South East Radio Sports Awards, C/O South East Radio, Custom House Quay, Wexford.
- Voting is permitted for one nominee in each category.
- Nominees must be over 16 Years of age.
- To place a vote, you must be over 18 years of age.
- To place a valid vote, you must include your full name and a valid email address
and/or postal address and reason why you wish to vote.
- Only one vote per category is permitted per person.
- The person you nominate must be a sports personality or club in Co. Wexford
- If you are an individual or a club and would not like to be a part of this award ceremony, we would ask that you simply email us to
firstname.lastname@example.org stating you would not like to be included
in the judging process by Wednesday 24th of October 2018. This email must include your name, title and contact details to allow verification.
- The 3/5 shortlisted contenders in each category receiving the highest public votes, will be shortlisted for our esteemed judging panel for them to adjudicate on Thursday 1st November 2018.
- The shortlist will be notified by email and will appear on southeastradio.ie as well as being broadcasted on South East Radio.
- The Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence or feedback will be entered into.
- The organisers of the South East Sports Awards have contracted the independent judges to be in County Wexford on Thursday 1st November 2018 to
carry out the on-site judging phase at South East Radio.
- Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday the 22nd of November at the Riverside Park Hotel, Gorey. Tickets at €70.00 can be purchased by
contacting the reception at South East Radio, 053 9145 200 or by emailing
- There will be one winner per category.
- Winners will receive a special trophy at the awards ceremony.
- South East Radio reserves the right to use all recorded or live material involved in the awards ceremony for promotional purposes. Winners may also be required by South East Radio to participate in a photo shoot. South East Radio has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
- Employees and their immediate families of South East Radio are not eligible to vote.
- If a listener has voted/nominated a candidate into a category which is
deemed unsuitable or inappropriate, we reserve the right to transfer that vote into a suitable category or eliminate that vote if the voters’ intentions are unclear to us.